Outsourced Payroll Services that guarantees compliance with Local Regulations, ensures operational efficiency and most importantly allows our customers to focus on their core business activities while we take care of the people
BiziBooks Ltd can handle the payroll requirements of companies of all sizes in Mauritius. We ensure professional administration, absolute confidentiality and timely delivery in all our payroll services in line with all local regulations. Do not run the risks of confidentiality breaches, late payroll processing or incorrect payroll computations. Let the experts handle it for you while you concentrate on growing your business.
Choose the business model that best suits your needs:
- We can either manage your in-house Payroll System on-site, or
- You can outsource your payroll to be managed on our custom developed Payroll System.
Either way, BiziBooks Ltd can help you take care of your people while you focus on consistently achieving productivity and profitability targets for your business.
- Payroll computation from pay items calculations and deductions based on business rules and regulatory requirements to bonus, commission and other fringe benefits, etc…
- P.A.Y.E., NPS, NSF, Levy calculations
- Monthly and yearly returns to MRA
- e-Payslips and e-Statements of Emolument to employees
- Monthly cost analysis reports
- Standard and/or customized reporting requirements as per organizational needs
- General ledger entries for your accounts and can be made available in .csv format for automatic uploads.
Why Choose BiziBooks Ltd?:
Contact Us Today
- We provide an affordable, cost efficient and reliable alternative to costly in-house payroll processing;
- We offer a fixed, transparent fee structure that helps with your budgeting;
- We take the entire payroll process off your desk, while you focus on your core business activity;
- We have an engaged team of committed professionals handling your account;
- We ensure compliance to all regulations and confidentiality of all your information;
- We ensure timely filing of all your statutory returns with the authorities;